Phong Nha was one of our favorite places in Vietnam. The nature, the vibes, the activities, and our first motorbike excursion all made for an incredible experience. Here’s a
pretty shaky video we Pete made from the GoPro footage of our most memorable day in Phong Nha, when we rented a bike and drove it to the Dark Cave and Paradise Cave.
You can expect:
- me in some cheap granny-panties as a substitute for a bathing suit
- zip-line to the Dark Cave
- crazy buoyancy in the muddy Dark Cave
- pure bliss during our first motorbike ride
- the massive Paradise Cave
- Pete getting pelted by a bug at the end
Big thanks to Pete’s cousin Dan who recommended we go to both these places.
Hope you enjoyed!